Flex Cloud – IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service)
Offering Cloud Computing at its finest, Stratus Flex provides Adaptability, Cost Transparency, Scalability, Ease of Use, and Top-Notch Security allowing you to move your servers to the cloud. Gone are the days of having a “data closet” in every office or workspace.
Stratus Flex uses 3 main components to accomplish this:
- FlexCompute: Virtual servers in the cloud - Replaces your on-site servers.
- FlexStorage: Virtual storage in the cloud – Replaces your on-site data storage and backup devices.
- FlexLinQ: A high-speed, private, and reliable transport to access your virtual data and app storage
Built from the ground up with full integration of everything needed to deploy and manage cloud data centers, Stratus’ Flex Cloud provides Enterprise Grade Infrastructure Services allowing its platform to be utilized by SMBs and Enterprise sized customers with features like:
- Fully Integrated Complete Stack
- Securely Nested Multi-Tenancy
- Data Center Automation
- High Performance Elastic Storage
- Unlimited on-demand Scalability
Our fully integrated Cloud Software Solution was designed with simplicity and ease in mind allowing us to build, deploy, and manage your cloud data centers and services quickly and efficiently. Talk to your Stratus Representative today to get started.
Flex Cloud Advantages
High-Speed Private Transport
Geo-Redundant Data Centers
Bring your own VM images
SPLA Windows Licensing
Flexibility and Reliability
If you are unsure of which service is best for you, please reach out to your sales representative to discuss your options. If necessary, a sales engineer will assist in helping to determine the best data transport service for your needs. Call Today!